Work with Us
Join our teamAt viction:ary and VICTION-VICTION, we are passionate about print, publishing, and design. (We also like snacks and cats!) If you are a dedicated team player who thrives on contributing to different aspects of the creative production process, we offer you a 5-day work week, attractive prospects, and the opportunity to grow beyond measure. Should you be interested and qualify for any of the roles below, please send* your CV, portfolio, and expected salary to email@example.com.
* All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
1. Editorial / Design Intern
If you have an eye for detail, a love of learning, a head full of ideas as well as a valid Hong Kong ID, we would love to hear from you! As an Editorial/Design Intern, you will be expected to:
- Conduct sourcing for contributors/images, content research, and fact-checking
- Contribute creative ideas as needed
- Contribute marketing/promotion ideas as needed
- Assist in writing for on-going projects as needed*
- Assist in project co-ordination as needed*
- Assist in social media content creation (including photography) as needed
- Assist in additional responsibilities as assigned
* Editorial interns only
2. Freelance Creative(s)
We are always on the lookout for creative minds with good design sensibilities to collaborate with – from writers, editors, and translators (with a core competency in English) to photographers and co-curators with strong networks in the industry. Actual tasks and requirements will vary with the briefs/jobs on-hand, and suitable candidates with an innate sensitivity to details must also possess impeccable time management skills.
Interested? Please introduce yourself with work samples and indicate the relevant position in your email subject line.
Submit an idea / project
Have you always wanted to publish a book or see your editorial/design work in one? To be a part of viction:ary’s/VICTION-VICTION's future titles, send your portfolio URL or PDF (max. 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.